Quiches are one of my favorite dishes to make. I love that it is breakfast, brunch, lunch or even a dinner option depending on the day and what you are in the mood for! This Bacon Spinach Quiche is made with a pre-made refrigerated pie crust but you can also use a frozen crust that is found in your freezer section of the grocery store.
This is a very easy and tasty recipe for Bacon Spinach Quiche.
The best thing about a quiche is the amount of other ingredients you can add to the recipe to allow for variations. Add any combination of the following ingredients:
- Sliced mushrooms
- Goat cheese
- Chopped green peppers and onions
- Cooked ham
- chopped Turkey Bacon
Bacon Spinach Quiche
- 1 refrigerated or homemade pie crust
- 8 medium eggs
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 oz frozen or canned spinach squeeze out excess liquid
- Place pie crust in a 9" pie plate. Crimp the edges.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whish the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach, bacon, and mozzarella cheese to the bottom of the pie crust spreading evenly.
- Pour the liquid on top.
- Bake for 4045 minutes, or until cooked all the way through. The sides will be slightly brown and the middle will be set.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to cool before serving.
More recipes to try: