This oven baked Brioche French Toast casserole is made with soft and buttery brioche bread. It’s a delicious treat and a true crowd pleaser
Can I make this the day before?
This Brioche French Toast Casserole can be prepared the night before and stored in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Prepare the casserole by following the recipe instructions. over the baking dish with either foil or plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator. Before you place the dish in the oven the next day, remove the foil or plastic wrap.
What to serve with Brioche French Toast Casserole
This breakfast casserole is a perfect sweet dish for a breakfast or brunch buffet. Serve with a light dusting of powder sugar and fresh maple syrup. Fresh fruit and a fresh cup of coffee for a tasty pairing.
Brioche French Toast Casserole
- 9×9 baking dish
- 1 14-16 oz brioche bread loaf cut into 1" cubes
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 6 medium Eggs
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray coating well.
- Slice the brioche bread into 1" cubes.
- Layer bread into the greased baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the liquid over the bread. Use a fork to pat the bread into the liquid so all the bread is covered.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let it sit for 5-10 minutes prior to serving.
More Recipes to Try:
Slow Cooker French Onion Pork Chops