3 ingredients in this easy to make and creamy Chili Cream Cheese Dip. Great with tortilla chips or crusty bread slices.
You Only Need THREE Ingredients!
- Chili. Make your own chili or use your favorite canned chili. We like the no-bean Hormel brand chili.
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cream Cheese
Easy to Make Chili Cream Cheese Dip
Make it on the Stove-Top: Follow the recipe instructions (add all the ingredients to a pot and heat over medium heat)
Make it in the Oven: In an oven safe pan (about 9×9 or a round/oval pan), spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the pan. Add in the canned chili and spread it over the top evenly. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Place in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the sides begin to bubble.
- Tortilla chips
- Fresh Veggies
- Slices of French Bread
Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese chunked
- 1 16oz Chili can of
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In a small stock pot, add the can of chili and the cream cheese. Cook over medium heat until the cream cheese has melted.
- Add in the shredded cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- Serve with chips.