These Chocolate Chip cookie bars have 4 ingredients to make. Easy and tasty! You can add a cup of chopped walnuts to the batter if you want to take them up a notch. I have made them for birthday parties, Christmas, dinner gatherings, graduations, and more.
You’ll need a good 9 by 13 baking pan and mixing bowl and a yellow cake mix.
I love the amount of desserts you can make with a yellow cake mix (dry mix box only). The dry cake mix provides all the essential baking elements needed for a cake, pie, or even cookies. You just need to add the extra flavoring elements needed for the different desserts. Which amounts to fresh fruit, nuts, chocolate chips or pie filling to add the flavor.
How to Make Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- First beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Add cake mix and olive oil to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Next beat in chocolate chips (batter will be very thick).
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the dish (this will take several minutes to spread evenly).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooled, cut the cookie bars into even squares. S
- Store any leftover bars in an airtight container or baggie.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix dry mix only
- 1/2 Cup Butter melted
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 1 24oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, melt the butter.
- Whisk in eggs.
- Stir in dry cake mix.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Add dough to a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the middle has set.
- Serve and Enjoy!
More Recipes to Try:
Pumpkin Pan Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Cake