These Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins baked up perfectly round and tall each time. They are light but still dense with lots of banana flavor. One bowl is all your need and no mixer! I used a whisk to mix it all together.
Tips for perfect Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins
- For the best banana flavor be sure to use a very ripe banana. You want a banana that is almost black on the outside as they are the most sweet !
- Do not over cook the muffins! The tops will begin to turn a nice light brown and a toothpick will come out clean from the middle. This is when you know your muffins are perfect.
- Remove the muffins from the muffin tin as soon as you can. The muffins will continue to cook in the hot muffin tin. I like to set the muffins on a cooling rack.
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins
- 12 count muffin tin
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 small ripe bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 2/3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Cinnamon and Sugar Topping
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray the bottoms of a 12 regular -size muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs with a whisk. Add in the bananas and vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir until all is combined.
- Divide batter evenly amount the muffin cups. The cubs will be about 3/4 filled.
- Baked 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and the muffins are rounded on top.
- Remove muffins from pan and allow to cool on a rack.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar topping in a bowl. Dip the muffin tops into the mixture. Serve slightly warm!