Only a few minutes and better than store bought with this Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing. Tastes great on salads, chicken, fish, vegetables, tacos and more! (I will say this is my new go to for my salads!)
What Can I use Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing on?
- Burritos and Burrito Bowls
- Baked Fish
- Baked Chicken
Storage of Dressing
This dressing is made with all fresh ingredients. Store the dressing in a container with an air tight lid. I chose an old glass canning jar with a lid and ring. This can be stored in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 days. Stir before using each time.
Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
Only a few minutes and better than store bought with this Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing. Tastes great on salads, chicken, fish, vegetables, tacos and more!
- food processor or blender
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup Plain whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 Limes – juiced
- Add the cilantro, yogurt, garlic, lime juice (only), honey and salt to a food processor or a blender. Put the lid on and blend.
- With the motor running, slowly pour in the olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust with a little more honey or salt.
- Store in a glass jar with a tight fighting lid in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Shake well before using.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes to try
Slow Cooker Italian Pork Chops & Potatoes
Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup