Simple. Delicious. Easy. This Easy Broccoli Salad recipe doesn’t need a lot of fancy ingredients. Easy to make and one that is perfect for a summer BBQ or a family potluck or just as a delicious side for lunch.
- Miracle Whip can be substituted for the Mayonnaise
- Want to use a premade dressing instead? Substitute Cole Slaw Dressing for the dressing ingredients.
- Substitute Greek Yogurt for half of the mayonnaise to make it healthier.
- Substitute a sugar substitute for the granulated sugar.
- Dried Cranberries
- Chopped almonds, pecans or even walnuts.
- Chopped zucchini, celery, peppers or cauliflower.
How to Store this Easy Broccoli Salad
Since one of the ingredients is mayonnaise, this salad needs to be kept in the refrigerator. Store in an air tight container or baggie for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Easy Broccoli Salad
- 8 cups Broccoli Florets cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 5 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a larger bowl, add the chopped broccoli, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and chopped bacon and toss.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the chopped broccoli mixture. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.