Roasted Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan is a great add side dish to any meal or it is just tasty to eat alone! Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables to not only cook, but grow in the garden. Asparagus is best fresh clipped from the garden, but fresh from the store is just as good.
Clean and cut the harder white ends off the asparagus. Line the asparagus on a baking sheet. If you want an easier clean up, add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of the baking sheet before adding your cleaned asparagus.
Next drizzle a little olive oil over the top of the asparagus and sprinkle a little garlic sea salt over the top. I love using Morton’s Garlic Sea Salt. This is by far one of my favorite seasonings to use in cooking.
Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Last, shred fresh Parmesan cheese over the top (you can substitute store purchased finely shredded cheese) after 10 minutes of cooking. Cook until the cheese is melted and serve. You will love the flavors in this Roasted Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan!
Roasted Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic sea salt
- 1/2 cup Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet careful to not overlap the asparagus.
- Drizzle the oil over the asparagus and sprinkle with the garlic sea salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven for an additional 2-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
More recipes to try:
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Meatballs