Warm Slow Cooker Caramel Dip make in a crock-pot. Hot and ready to use for your favorite sliced apples, vanilla wafers, pretzels or even marshmallows on a stick!
This is a great dip for a gathering with friends and family. I enjoyed it with vanilla wafers and pretzels where my kids preferred a variety of apples sliced and ready to dip.
10 WAYS TO USE SLOW COOKER CARAMEL DIP
- Fruit Dip – Apples, sliced bananas, pears, and even orange slices are all delicious dipped in warm caramel.
- Pretzel Dip – From classic pretzels to pretzel rods or even the flat pretzels, it is all good!
- Ice Cream Topping – Warm caramel dip is just amazing when drizzled over ice cream. Vanilla is a must, but try on your favorite flavors!
- Apple Pie Topping – A slice of apple pie with warm caramel sauce drizzled on each slice!
- Oatmeal – A little bit of caramel sauce takes oatmeal (with or without apples in it) to the next level.
- Yogurt – A bowl of Greek style yogurt topped with some fresh fruit, granola and to sweeten it a spoonful of caramel stirred in.
- Coffee – Instead of adding sugar to your cup of morning joe, spoon in some caramel into your hot coffee for a homemade caramel latte (just add milk or cream).
- Hot Chocolate – Top each cup with a dollop of whipped cream and a little drizzle of caramel.
- Cookie Sandwiches – Spread a little caramel between two graham crackers for a tasty treat.
- Brownies – When making brownies, drizzled the caramel in the batter prior to baking.
Slow Cooker Caramel Dip
Sweet taste of caramel in a warm dip great for sliced apples, pretzels or even marshmallows! One hour to make with three ingredients!
- 4-5 quart slow cooker
- 1 11 oz Packaged Caramels unwrapped
- 1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes to try:
Pumpkin Pan Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Taco Dip