Slow cooked chicken comes out moist and delicious. Slice it into pieces or shred it for smaller pieces. Either way, it is delicious as the main ingredient in this Slow Cooker Chicken Cobb Salad.
Additions to the Slow Cooker Chicken Cobb Salad
- blue cheese crumbles or feta cheese crumbles
- halved cherry tomatoes
- sliced hard boiled eggs
- sliced or diced avocados
- pico de gallo
- sliced English cucumbers
Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
This Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing is easy to make and very tasty on salad. I have also been know to dip cut veggies like cucumbers and carrots in this dressing. Store any leftover dressing in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cobb Salad
- 1 4 quart or 5 quart slow cooker
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all purpose seasoning
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Chicken Stock
Extra salad ingredients
- 1 hardboiled egg halved
- cucumber slices
- tomatoes sliced
- 3 strips cooked bacon chopped
- lettuce chopped
- Season the chicken breasts with the all purpose seasoning on both sides.
- Place the seasoned chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Pour the chicken stock over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- One chicken breast for each salad. Serve over lettuce with the salad toppings.