Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is an easy meal for dinner that the whole family will love. Add the ingredients and let your slow cooker do the rest. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies for a complete meal your family will love.
I love making quick chicken recipes using my slow cooker. On weekends when I just want to hang out with the kids or relax, I love that I can add the ingredients into the slow cooker and put the lid on and come back later to fix a few remaining items to make a nutritious and delicious meal my family will love.
This Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is tasty over mashed potatoes but I have served it with white rice before and it is just as delicious! Some steamed veggies for a side, and the meal is done.
Grab your favorite slow cooker and ingredients to make this easy meal. You’ll need a mixing bowl and either mashed potatoes (instant or homemade) or white rice. Kids will love the simple taste and adults will love how easy it is to make. Meals that prep quickly are great for a working mom like me as I don’t always have time for fuss in the morning.
More recipes to try:
Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy
- 2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Packets Dry Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 10.5oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 3/4 Cups Water
- 1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add the chicken to a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together.
- Pour the liquid over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.