Slow Cooker Copycat Chili’s Queso Dip
My kids love going to Chili’s Bar & Grill Restaurant. We don’t go often as the closest is 30 minutes from us. But, when we do go, the kids always want their skillet queso dip. They love the taste of it and especially enjoy it on their chips.
Since, we do not get to their restaurant often, I had to try a home version in my 4 quart slow cooker, Copycat Chili’s Queso Dip.
This recipe is very similar to the restaurant’s recipe and my kids love it. It is also much cheaper to make at home then eating out. Which makes me happy!
This is one recipe that I keep in mind each time I see a sale on canned chili. The kids prefer the no bean chili and I prefer the Hormel Brand Chili. I wait for a good sale and stock up on the canned chili to save for this recipe. Helps my budget just a little more!
The Queso dip has 3 main ingredients and some spices to give it some kick and that’s it. Super easy, add your favorite chips to dip and viola you have the perfect dish to satisfy your Chili’s cravings.
More recipes like this:
Slow Cooker Copycat Chili's Queso Dip
- 1 16 oz Processed American Cheese like velveeta, cubed
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 15 oz Canned Chili with No Beans
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons ground paprika
- 3 Teaspoons Ground Chili Powder
- Add all the ingredients to a 4 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips.