Slow Cooker Creamy Pork Chops N Stuffing is an easy to make and family friendly dinner option that everyone will love. Serve with a side of steamed green beans for a complete meal.
Cooking pork chops in the slow cooker is an easy option for dinner and on that will not heat your entire kitchen. Add the pork chops to the slow cooker and add the mixed stuffing mix on top and the Cream of Mushroom soup. Put the lid on the slow cooker and wait for dinner to be ready.
Meat prices these days fluctuate so much that it is best to keep an eye on sales for a good price. I purchase a good pork loin from the butcher when the price per pound allows. I ask the butcher to slice the loin for me at least 2 inches thick. Once I am home, I package the meat in family portion sizes and place them in freezer bags. Label each bag with the contents and date.
Add in some fresh chopped green beans on top of the pork chops for an all in one meal. My kids love eating the green beans mixed in with the cooked stuffing. I like the ease of the meal.
More recipes to try:
Slow Cooker Creamy Pork Chops n Stuffing
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1 10.5 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 14.5 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 6 oz Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the stuffing mix and the chicken broth. Allow this to sit for 10 minutes or until the broth has been absorbed.
- Add the pork chops to the bottom of a 4 qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
- Pour the mushroom soup over the top of the pork chops.
- Spoon the prepared stuffing mix on top of the soup evenly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.