Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Chops is a recipe I made as I love eating Pineapple. We are beginning to stock the freezer again, after thawing and defrosting it recently and I had an Ibotta code for money off of Pork chops and I had Dole Pineapple Juice and Pineapple Slices on hand since Pineapple is one of my absolute favorite foods. Pineapple works great as a marinade, as it helps tenderize the meat making it tender and juicy. Bonus the pineapple slices cook great in the slow cooker. The cornstarch helps thicken the marinade so it sticks to the porkchops and flavors the rice after-the-fact as well.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Chops
- 3-4 Pounds Pork Chops
- 2 Cans (8 Ounces) Pineapple Slices
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/3 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/4th Cup BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Flavored Vinegar I used Pomegranate Vinegar
- Extra Pineapple Juice from Pineapple Slices cans
- 1/2 Cup Corn Starch
- Spray Pam
- 2-3 cups Serve with Rice and Salt to taste after. (cook rice on stove top or rice cooker)
- In a mixing bowl mix all of your wet ingredients and the brown sugar. Once mixed well add the corn starch and whisk until well blended. Spray Pam and pour a thin layer of sauce at bottom of crock.
- Place your pork chops at the bottom and squish them in as best as you can (I ended up adding two others on top).
- Place your pineapple slices on the pork chops (if you have extra pork chops save a few pineapple for that layer).
- If you have any remaining pork chops place them in spots that have gaps and then add the pineapple slices on top.
- Pour your remaining sauce over all of the pork chops and pineapples. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Check temp before serving. I served on rice.