Slow cooker Sausage & Pepper Jack Queso Dip is a creamy and delicious party appetizer that is sure to be a hit with your guests. It’s easy to make and can be kept warm in the slow cooker for easy serving. This recipe yields about 10 servings.
4 ingredients in this yummy dip! Full of sausage crumbles and tasty pepper jack cheese!
I always thought pepper jack cheese was too spicy for me to eat. This is the first time I have tried this cheese and I must admit I am now a fan of it!
You could take this dip up a notch and use a hot pork sausage instead of a mild pork sausage.
Want it a little thicker
Note: If you prefer a thicker dip, you can add an additional 1/4 cup of cheese to the slow cooker. You can also adjust the spiciness of the dip by using milder or spicier diced tomatoes and green chilies, as well as adjusting the amount of diced green chilies you use. If you’d like to add some extra flavor to the dip, you can also stir in some diced onions, bell peppers, or jalapeno peppers.
Slow Cooker Sausage & Pepper Jack Queso Dip
- 1 16 oz pork sausage browned, crumbled and drained
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Salsa Verde
- 1 8 oz Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- On the stove top, brown the pork sausage. Crumble and drain any drippings.
- Add the sausage, milk, salsa verde and the pepper jack cheese to a 4 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla cheese.