Nothing beats a refreshing popsicle on a hot summer day. Or as a night time treat for your children and you! Of course, you can stock up on store-bought frozen treats, but where is the fun in that! Make your own fun making your own flavor combinations popsicles like these Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Popsicles!
Items need to make Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Popsicles
- Fresh or frozen strawberries
- graham cracker crumbs
- 2 packages of cheesecake pudding mix
- granulated white sugar
- popsicle mold or 9 4oz plastic cups
- 9 popsicle sticks
Other Pudding and Fruit Combos for Popsicles
- Chocolate pudding with cherries or bananas
- Lemon pudding with blueberries
- White chocolate pudding with raspberries and hot fudge drizzles
- Cheesecake pudding with cherries or nuts and caramel
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Popsicles
- 9 4oz plastic cups
- 9 popsicle stick
- 2 3.4 oz packages cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a medium mixing bowls, whisk the dry pudding mix and 4 cups of milk. Set aside.
- In a small blender, puree the strawberries and sugar.
- Lie up the 9 – 4oz cups and add pureed strawberries, pudding and then graham cracker crumbs in that order.
- Gently tap the cups on a counter/table to release any air bubbles.
- Insert popsicle sticks into the cups and freeze for at least 8 hours.
- To remove popsicles from cups, run warm water on the cup and gently pull the popsicles out of the mold.
- Store in an airtight container or resealable bag in the freezer.