The best oven-roasted Parmesan broccoli recipe! 7 ingredients and 15 minutes in this easy roasted broccoli recipe. Crispy, tender and seasoned perfectly! Great healthy side dish to pair with a meal or stand alone.
Broccoli is a great vegetable to add to any soup, pasta or just as a stand alone side dish on it’s own! This is an easy to make, quick recipe that anyone can make. And, one that everyone will enjoy!
First prepare your broccoli. The best is to make the pieces either bite size or just a little bigger than bite size. Wash and rinse your broccoli and pat the broccoli heads dry with a paper towel. If working with a full broccoli spear, cut the stems off and slice the spears into smaller pieces.
Next, place the broccoli pieces into a bowl and toss with the olive oil to coat well. Sprinkle the seasoning over the top and toss again. Spread the pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet making sure the pieces are not covering each other. Bake for 15-17 minutes. At about 11 minutes, sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese over the top evenly and bake for the remainder of time.
Finally, serve this tasty Oven Roasted Parmesan Broccoli straight from the oven.
Store any leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5 days. These reheat nicely in an air fryer for 3-4 minutes.
Oven Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
- 8 cups broccoli florets 1.5 pounds or 24oz package
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder, salt, paprika and black pepper. Set aside.
- Cut he broccoli into bit size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the broccoli with olive oil and toss well to coat the broccoli.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the broccoli and then toss again to coat each piece.
- Spread seasoned broccoli evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast the broccoli for 15-17 minutes, or until the broccoli is nicely roasted.
- The last 4 minutes, sprinkle the Shredded Parmesan Cheese over the broccoli.
- Remove from oven, and serve.
More recipes to love:
Instant Pot Broccoli Cheesy Rice Soup
Slow Cooker Cheesy Broccoli n’ Rice
Roasted Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan