Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Taco Dip
Cream cheese makes this dip very tasty. Easy to make and one you will not be able to just dip one chip! A family favorite!
- 1 16oz Processed American Cheese cubed
- 1 16oz Salsa brand of choice
- 2 8oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef browned and drained
- Add the ingredients to a 4qt or 5 qt slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve on warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More recipes to try:
Slow Cooker All American Chili
Delicious and so easy too!
Looks yummy! Can you use cheese sauce instead of cheese cubes since your gonna melt it anyway? Thanks!
Do I need to cook the hamburger first?
Yes cook the hamburger and drain any drippings from the hamburger before adding it to the crockpot.
Nutritional facts please